This is our homemade chicken lollipop that we made for us to eat during our snack time. Some people make this a their main dish.
5 – 6 pcs is 1 serve ( Approx. 365 grams)
- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 3-4 pieces raw eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- cups cooking oil
- First, separate the chicken wing into 3 parts ( the big one that looks like a drumstick is called “drumette” , while the other one that has two bones is called “wing” and the little one at the end is the “wing tip“) from their joints. After you separation get rid of the wingtip or the smaller one. For the drumette slice the topmost of it by knife and push down the meat of the chicken in a flat surface for ease, but be careful not to remove the meat out of its bone. Same procedure for the wing but we need to remove the smaller bone of it by twisting.
- Now we manage how to make the lollipop from wings, we now proceed to seasoning the Chicken lollipops with salt and pepper, mix it well and leave it for a while to absorb the seasonings.
- Mix the eggs with all-purpose flour.
- Deep down the Chicken lollipop from the mixed eggs and flour, make sure all part of the meat is covered by it.
- Deep down also in the breadcrumb.
- Fry the Chicken lollipop in a hot cooking oil.
- Before removing the Chicken lollipop from the Frying pan we recommend that at least the color of it is golden brown.
(3 votes, average: 4.67 out of 5, rated)